Food from around the Puget Sound. It is about good sources, great eating and unusual foods.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Trying to get back to writing, just eating too much

Had a wonderful meal with some of the guys; guys night out and we tried a place I have been wanting to try for since they opened. Bar del Corso on Beacon Hill has been on my punch list and because it seemed to be hard to get to, I have put it off for sometime. I have been trying to get friends and associates to go so I could get a review vicariously, but no one has offered?

As luck would have it a friend called and said let's get out and check out something we haven't done so this was the chance to give it a try.

I have only one pic, but I will be back. We all enjoyed out meal and as you can see from the lack of pictures we were too busy eating.

Till next time, here is at least one shot. Just to let you know everything was tasty and well received, somethings more then others. Crust on the Pizza's was something special.

The Lemon Meyer Polenta desert was unbelievable.

Everything else was worth going back for soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment