Food from around the Puget Sound. It is about good sources, great eating and unusual foods.

Friday, April 2, 2010

What's for lunch?

Did you every have too many left overs in the refrigerator and couldn't make up your mind? Today was one of those Seattle days you expect in the winter, cold and windy, everything sounded so good. Was it going to be the meat and chive dumplings from Szechuan Noodle Bowl with their hot and spicy sauce or maybe the roast pork from 663 Bistro from the ID? I even have the left over chicken confit I made sitting in the frig, maybe over some rice? To make matters worst my wife comes home with half her sandwich from the Hill Top Ale House, the grilled Ahi tuna with rosemary lemon aioli with red pepper and onion relish.

Needless to say it was a hard choice and I have to admit I ate too much, a little of that and little of this made for way too much lunch. It was a good thing I worked out this morning, as if that was going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment